- Product Specs
- Option Details
- Shipping Info
- Proper Cleaning and Care Guidelines
- 360 Frontal Wig Cap
Zoe Front Lace Ombre Wig DetailsLength: Pictured 20 inches
Quality: Premium - Single donor lasts 12 to 24 months
Density: Pictured 130% Density
Hair Color: Ombre Zoe
Knots: High Definition Bleached Knots
Hairline: Fine Hairline
Baby Hair: Pictured with baby hair
Glueless: Add Combs or Straps
Choose Your Desired Hair Length Choose Your Tress Quality
- LUXURY Mixed-donors, thick strands, natural black color, lasts 6 to 9 months
- PREMIUM Single-donor, fine to med strands, cuticle in tack, darkest brown natural color, last 12 to 24
- Longitivity in contingent to hair care regiments, Our recommendation on listed
Choose Your Density
Choose Your Color
Only Available in Zoe Ombre as Pictured
Choose Your Knots
Choose Your Hair Line
Select Baby Hairs
Choose Glueless Option
PROCESSING TIME PRIOR TO SHIPMENT
Zoe Front Lace Ombre Wig requires 4 days to process texture:
*Please Note* If no other color is chosen, the order will be processed as the color shown which adds 7 days to process.
Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. CST will begin processing the following business day.
Orders processed Monday thru Saturday.
- Processed Monday - Ships Wednesday
- Processed Tuesday - Ships Thursday
- Processed Wednesday - Ships Friday
- Processed Thursday - Ships Saturday
- Processed Friday - Ships Monday
- Processed Saturday - Ships Tuesday
Additional Processing Time Required for:
- 150% Density -add 5 business days
- 180% density - add 8 business days
- High Definition Knot Bleaching - add 3 days
- Color added to stock options - add 7 days
GROUND TRANSIT TIME AFTER PROCESSING FROM ILLINOIS
Please note: Signature is Required for all packages however packages may be held at local Federal Express or Walgreens for pickup. You may request "Hold for Pickup" at check out!
Sink with Running Water
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush™ Shower Detangler, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system become fragile which causes excessive shedding.
Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
Gently mix the water and shampoo together.
Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, repeat four times.
Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Wavy Lace Front Bob Wig
Drying your Wavy Human Hair Ombre Wig
Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
Place the system on a Styrofoam head
Allow to air dry
WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
Let's Get Started!
- Spritz your hair with cold water until it is slightly damp to reactivate the wave pattern. Cold water allows your hair to retain its moisture and shine in-between washes.
- Apply a quarter size amount of your sculpting curly hair cream or spray of choice and rake it into your hair evenly.
- After you have applied the curl enhancing cream scrunch your hair from the ends upwards toward the roots.
Optional: For additional volume part the hair into two sections. Lightly spray each section at the roots with the texturizing spray and scrunch your hair from the ends upward toward the roots.
- Allow your hair to air dry or use a diffuser to dry your wavy tresses.
Quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your lace front ombre wig
What is a 360 Degree Wig? The 360 degree wig is a revolutionary solution for those of us who love the durability of wefted extenstions and the natural appearance of lace wigs. These 360 Frontal Wigs merge the craftsmanship of both products to make the ideal cap!
The cap of the wig is a handtied lace wig 4 inches around the perimeter while the middle of the cap offers undetectable hand tied wefted extensions. The unique cap gives the ability to wear high ponytails as well!
Grace European Grade Couture Wig - from $800.00
Christina Front Wig Lace - from $190.00
Lynn Long Lace Front Wig - from $190.00
Journalarticle_slug: trending-styles/why-are-ombre-hair-styles-and-wigs-still-so-popular-1 article: ArticleDrop
Why are Ombre Hair Styles and Wigs Still So Popular?
For years, the ombre hairstyle has been trending, taking on different styles and features. Learn why this unique approach is still such a popular style choice for both natural hair and wigs.
Wig Care: How to Prevent Shedding on Your Lace Wig
Following proper wig care steps is important for making your wigs last. Click here to learn how to prevent or minimize shedding on your lace wig.