Mila Full Lace Shoulder Length Bob Product DetailsLength: Pictured 14 inches
Quality: Luxury - Multiple donors
Density: Pictured Full 150% Density
Hair Color: Natural Indian Off Black
Knots: Knots are not bleached
Hairline: Full Hairline
Baby Hair: Pictured with baby hair
Glueless: Add Combs or Straps
Choose Your Desired Hair Length Choose Your Tress Quality
- LUXURY Mixed-donors, thick strands, natural black color, lasts 6 to 9 months
- PREMIUM Single-donor, fine to med strands, cuticle in tack, darkest brown natural color, last 12 to 24
- Longitivity in contingent to hair care regiments, Our recommendation on listed
Choose Your Density
Choose Your Color
Choose Your Knots
Choose Your Hair Line
Select Baby Hairs
Choose Glueless Option
PROCESSING TIME PRIOR TO SHIPMENTMila Full Lace Shoulder Length Bob requires 4 days to process texture:
Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. CST will begin processing the following business day.
Orders processed Monday thru Saturday.
- Processed Monday - Ships Wednesday
- Processed Tuesday - Ships Thursday
- Processed Wednesday - Ships Friday
- Processed Thursday - Ships Saturday
- Processed Friday - Ships Monday
- Processed Saturday - Ships Tuesday
Additional Processing Time Required for:
- 150% Density -add 5 business days
- 180% density - add 8 business days
- High Definition Knot Bleaching - add 3 days
- Color added to stock options - add 7 days
GROUND TRANSIT TIME AFTER PROCESSING FROM ILLINOIS
Please note: Signature is Required for all packages however packages may be held at local Federal Express or Walgreens for pickup. You may request "Hold for Pickup" at check out!
Sink with Running Water
Gently remove tangles using a Wet Brush™ Shower Detangler, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
Warning: Shampoo should not be applied directly to the wig base. When product build-up accumulates, the knots of the hair system become fragile which causes excessive shedding.
Place three tablespoons of Shampoo in a bowl or sink
Add lukewarm water until the bowl or sink is half full.
Gently mix the water and shampoo together.
Wash: Gently dip the system in the water, take it out, repeat four times.
Drain: The shampoo water; refill the bowl with clean lukewarm water.
Rinse: Dip the wavy wig in the water until there are no traces of shampoo and the water is clear
Condition Your Wavy Shoulder Length Bob
Drying your Wavy Shoulder Length Bob
Gently pat and press the wig with a soft microfiber towel to remove excess water.
Refrain from rubbing and twisting the tresses.
Place the system on a Styrofoam head
Allow to air dry
WAVY HAIR DAILY ROUTINE
What You Need
Let's Get Started!
- Spritz your hair with cold water until it is slightly damp to reactivate the wave pattern. Cold water allows your hair to retain its moisture and shine in-between washes.
- Apply a quarter size amount of your sculpting curly hair cream or spray of choice and rake it into your hair evenly.
- After you have applied the curl enhancing cream scrunch your hair from the ends upwards toward the roots.
Optional: For additional volume part the hair into two sections. Lightly spray each section at the roots with the texturizing spray and scrunch your hair from the ends upward toward the roots.
- Allow your hair to air dry or use a diffuser to dry your wavy tresses.
Quick tip: Seal the knots between washing on your Shoulder Length Bob
Julianne Full Lace Medium Length Black Wig - from $235.00
Viola Full Lace Bob Style Wig - from $235.00
Katherine Full Lace Short Bob Wig - from $235.00
Kim Hand Tied Full Lace Wig - from $220.00
JournalView all posts article_slug: news/lace-front-vs-full-lace-wigs-whats-the-difference article: ArticleDrop
Lace Front vs. Full Lace Wigs: What's the Difference?
If you're deciding between lace front vs. full lace wigs, you may be wondering what the difference even is. Click here to learn about how these wigs differ and which one is best for you.
Stop Wig Shedding before it Starts!
Following proper wig care steps is important for making your wigs last. Read on to learn how to prevent or...